• eSCAN Pro
• eBOB DLC Breakout Box
• eSCAN Pro Mode 6 Decoder
• eSCOPE Pro
• eSCOPE Limited
• Resistance Decade Box
• Capacitance Decade Box
►Ruggedized Notebook PC
►eCOP Induction Pickup
►iGA5 Emissions Testing
►iEA Misfire Detection
with Pressure Transducers
►BULLSEYE Leak Detection
►iC Inspection Camera
DLC BREAKOUT BOX
Click to enlarge
What? The car won't talk?
The scan tool can't make a connection at the Data Link Connector (DLC)?
This could get ugly. Time to call E B.O.B., the ATS Data Link Connector breakout box.
Plug and Play
Just plug E B.O.B. into the vehicle DLC and he does his stuff--automatically. He checks power and ground, and watches DLC data wires, looking for voltage pulses. Then he illuminates colored LEDs to let you know what's working--and what isn't!
Your scan tool plugs into E B.O.B’s cable extension. Convenient banana jack test ports in the console let you test circuits with a meter or scope--while they work.
We've even included a handy 15 foot fused jumper wire to let you power your scan tool if there's no juice at DLC pin 16. Tests and solutions: it's what we do best.
• Finds communication problems FAST!
• Connects to the OBDII diagnostic connector (DLC).
• Scan tool connects to DLC Breakout Box allowing a testing interface.
• LEDs indicate power, grounds, and signals.
• LEDs will flash indicating protocol being used - ISO-9141-2, KWP2000, J1850 (PWM and VPM) and CAN Bus types.
• Banana jacks allow easy entry to test circuits fast with an oscilloscope.
• Kit includes 15 ft fused jumper wire (if vehicle fuse is blown or ground connection to DLC is bad, jumper wire can be used to quickly power or ground scan tool).
DLC Breakout Box (BOB1000) contents
DLC Breakout Box
Not applicable to this product.
Copyright © 2015 Automotive Test Solutions, Inc.
Phone: 505-265-5077, Toll-Free: 800-572-6112, Fax: 866-422-2931
515 Wyoming Blvd. SE Suite A, Albuquerque, NM 87123
Automotive Test Solutions -Test with the Best
Automotive Test Solutions is a multi-national award winning company for innovative thinking that produces tool solutions for the automotive industries.
Established in 2001, ATS manufactures oscilloscopes, OBD II generic scan tools, ignition analyzers, gas analyzers, misfire detectors, pressure transducers,
engine simulators, diagnostic stands, leak detectors, and a number of high tech training products to serve the automotive technician.