• eBOB DLC Breakout Box
• eSCAN Mode 6 Decoder
• eSCOPE Pro
• eSCOPE Limited
• Resistance Decade Box
• Capacitance Decade Box
►Ruggedized Notebook PC
►eCOP Induction Pickup
►iGA5 Emissions Testing
►iEA Misfire Detection
with Pressure Transducers
►BULLSEYE Leak Detection
►iC Inspection Camera
ESCAN PRO® DTC & MODE 6 DECODER
You can download, install, and use the DTC conversion portion of the EScan Decode program in Demo mode for free. However, you will have to purchase an unlocking pass code from ATS for $75.00 to enable Mode 6 conversions on your computer. After purchasing do the following to enable full features:
When you first start the program you will get a pop up that shows your computer ID and will ask for a pass code.
Send your computer ID to ATS: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-572-6112.
ATS will provide your pass code.
Note that only one authorization code is allowed per purchase.
EScan Pro DTC and Mode 6 Decoder (P/N ESN1050)
Note: The EScan Pro DTC and Mode 6 Decoder is built into the EScan and is only useful if you do not own an EScan and need to decode data from other scan tools.
Don't let Mode 6 put a hex on you!
Have an old scan tool or a low-buck, parts store scanner? Good for codes and data, right? But even if it supports Mode 6, odds are it won't identify Mode 6 parameters in simple English. All you'll get is rows and columns of numbers & letters. No help! What you need is a little help with those crazy hexadecimal numbers. The ATS DTC and Mode 6 Decoder translates raw numbers into useful information. It uses the same database found in our award winning EScan Pro scan tool. Load it right into your laptop or PC, and call it up on demand.
Punch Numbers: Get Answers!
The DTC and Mode 6 Decoder is easy to use. Punch in Mode 6 data, and the decoder translates numbers into words. It labels component and system tests by name. In English! Quickly identify important tests for oxygen sensors, catalytic converters, and other code-setting components. Punch in a DTC number, and you get a generic or OEM-specific DTC label.
Start Using Mode 6 to Fix Cars!
Decode data from all OBD II data protocols, including CAN. Enter raw data as hexadecimal or as decimal values. Look up generic and OEM-specific DTC numbers quickly. Save screens as graphic images. Add your shop name and repair notes. Build your own library of case studies.
• Decodes CAN and non-CAN OBD-II compliant vehicles.
• Enter raw data as Hexadecimal 'x' or Decimal 'd' values.
• Generic and OEM-specific codes.
• Each screen generated can be saved as a JPG or printed with shop ID and notes.
• Click on thumbnail screens below to see full size image
• EScan Decode DTC's
• EScan Decode Mode 6
Click on thumbnail screens below to see full size image
EScan DTC & Mode 6 Decoder (ESN1050) contents
EScan DTC & Mode 6 Decoder software contains no physical contents.
EScan DTC and Mode 6 Decoder - Rev 1.07 Released 1/26/2017
Do NOT download or install this program if you have an EScan. The decoder is already built into the EScan program!
To use the Mode 6 decoding portion of this program you must purchase or have already purchased the program from ATS. It requires a passcode that is only given to licensed users of the program.
Download the EScan DTC and Mode 6 Decoder installation/update:
Additional Update information:
EScan DTC and Mode 6 Decoder Download and Installation of latest version - Rev 1.07:
Quick Start Instructions:
• Download the EScan DTC and Mode 6 Decoder update above and save it to your “My Documents” folder.
• Double-click on the downloaded file to install. If the installer asks you if it is OK to uninstall the existing version allow it to do so and then run the Setup a second time to install the new update.
Revision History (most recent version can be downloaded above):
01/26/2017: Rev 1.07:
• Kia-Hyundai Mode 6 non-CAN update.
• Added Audi to CAN Mode 6 database.
• Added to scaling capabilities of CAN Mode 6 database.
10/12/2016: Rev 1.06:
• Added VW CAN Mode6 data.
• Minor Edit to Volvo CAN Mode 6 data.
• Minor Edit to non-CAN BMW section.
• Fixed problem with non-CAN Mode 6 lookup that was in last release.
7/13/2016: Rev 1.05:
• New icon that works better with all backgrounds.
6/24/2016: Rev 1.04:
• Added or updated Mode 6 data for BMW, Honda/Acura, and Volvo.
3/23/2016: Rev 1.03:
• Updated Mode 6 for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Hyundai and Kia.
9/10/2009: Rev 1.02:
• Added Porsche Mode 6 Data.
• Updated and simplified Chrysler Mode 6 Data.
• Updated and simplified Mitsubishi Mode 6 Data.
Automotive Test Solutions is a multi-national award winning company for innovative thinking that produces tool solutions for the automotive industries.
Established in 2001, ATS manufactures oscilloscopes, OBD II generic scan tools, ignition analyzers, gas analyzers, misfire detectors, pressure transducers,
engine simulators, diagnostic stands, leak detectors, and a number of high tech training products to serve the automotive technician.
Copyright © 2017 Automotive Test Solutions, Inc.
515 Wyoming Blvd. SE Suite A
Albuquerque, NM 87123
Mon-Fri 8AM - 5PM Sat - Sun Closed
Sign Up for Email Updates
For email marketing you can trust