• eBOB DLC Breakout Box
• eSCAN Mode 6 Decoder
• eSCOPE PRO
• eSCOPE ELITE4
• Resistance Decade Box
• Capacitance Decade Box
►Ruggedized Notebook PC
►eCOP Induction Pickup
►iGA5 Emissions Testing
►iEA Misfire Detection
with Pressure Transducers
(Included with eSCOPE PRO)
iEA - INTELLIGENT
Features Exclusive to the eSCOPE PRO...
• Eight Channels • Powers 4 Pressure Transducers • Dual Time Base • Sensor Component Simulator
• Auto Circuit Detection • 16 Bit for High Resolution • Bi-Directional Controls • EIgnition Analyzer Software
eSCOPE PRO (P/N ESO1000) (Patented)
eSCOPE PRO & Ruggedized Notebook PC (P/N ESO1001)
The eSCOPE PRO is a powerful 16 bit PC based 8 channel, adjustable dual time base oscilloscope with complete accessory kit. eSCOPE PRO allows bi-directional control of electrical devices through the wiring, feedback equation (virtual replacement of electrical sensors), and more...
Scope 8 circuits at the same time on 2 separate time bases. View fast timing signals and slow O2 signals on the same screen at the same time.
The eSCOPE PRO will supply power to and read up to four pressure transducers simultaneously. ATS patented software grid overlays waveforms. Makes analyzing pressure waveforms a snap. The software will automatically convert pressure transducer voltages to pressure readings, making them easy to use and simple to read.
View large, colorful, razor sharp waveforms on your hi-res PC display. Designed for ease of use and backed by service and technical support before and after the sale. No laptop? No problem. We'll load eSCOPE PRO into a customized, shop-tough laptop and ship you the works, ready to roll. Just fire it up and go.
Unlike stripped down models from some competitors, eSCOPE PRO comes "with the works." You get a huge assortment of test leads, wire piercers, clips, clamps, cords, and probes. Everything you will need to start fixing vehicles FAST!
Designed from the ground up as part of a test solution package, you can expect it to work and play well with other ATS products as you build a diagnostic system unlike any other.
Check out all you can do with this Motor Top 20 Award Winner!
•Scope EIGHT circuits at the same time on two different time bases.
•Allows bidirectional control of electrical devices, feedback equation (virtual replacement of electrical sensors).
• The first device that is configured to mount the PC notebook directly to the scope case making the eSCOPE PRO a powerful diagnostic platform.
• Can be purchased with a laptop custom configured to run the eSCOPE PRO.
• Power and then scope FOUR pressure transducers at the same time.
• Convert pressure transducer voltage to actual pressure or vacuum readings.
• Inject sensor signal simulations; test computer responses in live circuits.
• +/- 20 or +/- 500 Volt Range on all Eight Channels (Built in 50X Dividers!)
• >1 Mega Ohm Input Impedance on all Eight Channels.
• 16 Bit (0.0015%) Resolution on all Eight Channels.
• Large 1024x768 Pixel (XGA) Viewing Area with Large Colored Traces.
• Data Can be Saved to Text File for Future Retrieval.
• Data Can be Saved to JPEG Image for E-mailing or Documentation.
• Web Enabled for Remote Monitoring on LAN or Internet
• Operate actuators (coils, injectors, motors) to test their performance, with the press of a button.
• Add proper CAT III test leads and start testing hybrid vehicle high voltage electrical systems.
• Use factory presets for common tests, or record your own.
• Make fast adjustments on the fly with our easy-to-use on-screen control console.
• Free EIgnition software allows up to 8 individual triggers so waveforms can be superimposed.
• The eSCOPE PRO will work on all hybrid vehicles.
• All eSCOPE PRO accessories are included.
• Free software updates!
• Free technical support!
No more tripping over extra cords and cables! Less fuss. Less hassle. Less clutter. Quicker hook ups.
Better diagnoses and fewer comebacks = MORE PROFIT!
8 Channel Dual Time Base Oscilloscope
• All Channels in Full Color with Masking to assist troubleshooting
• Dual Time Bases, Both Viewable Simultaneously on Separate Charts
• Each Channel can be Turned On or Off on Either Chart while Running or Holding
• Hold Buttons Allow Viewing of Last Five Screen Sweeps
(click on 1/2 size screen shots to see full size image)
8 Channel Stacked Oscilloscope
• Stacks Dual A Oscilloscope Data with Independent Ranges for Each Channel
• All Channels in Full Color with Masking to assist troubleshooting
• Hold Buttons Allow Viewing of Last Five Screen Sweeps
• MultiTool Tab allows Simultaneous Viewing of EScope® Data along with Data from other ATS Diagnostic Tools
Measure and Deep Record • Use cursors to easily measure voltage, voltage difference, period (s),
and frequency (Hz)
• Easily Zoom Window, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom All (extents) with mouse
• Easily Pan using mouse
• Data to be measured can come from Plot A, Plot B, or Deep Record
• Deep Record allows continuous recording of 500,000 samples of data on all eight channel
• After 500,000 sample buffer has been filled recording will continue erasing start of buffer only so the last 500,000 samples are always available for viewing and saving to file
• Mark Data (Page Up) Button: Allows you to mark events while recording data
8 Voltage Meters • Eight Digital Readouts
• Eight Slide Bar Readouts in Vivid Color
• Independent Slide Bar Range Adjustments for Each Channel
Two Channel Timing Generator & Counter • One TTL Output with Frequency and Duty Control
• One Pull Down Circuit with Frequency and Duty Control. Can Control High Current Devices like Fuel Injectors, EGR Solenoids, Canister Purge Solenoids, etc.
• Two Counter Inputs that can Measure Frequency, Period, Pulse Width, and Number of Pulses
• Chart Graphing for Count History
Two Channel Function Generator
• -10 to +10 Volts DC output
• Automotive Sensor Simulator Intercepts Sensor Signal on Meter and Sends Modified Signal to PCM
• Slow Frequency Waveform Generation: Sin, Triangle, Square, and Sawtooth (Ramp)
Demo Mode Playback of Files
• Files recorded can be played back as live data
• Provides ideal training setup without needing problematic vehicles in classroom
• Files can be created by instructor or can be loaded from library provided by ATS
For the eSCOPE PRO we recommend the following:
• WXGA (1280x768 pixel resolution screen)
• 2 GHz or Duo Core Processor
• Windows XP through Windows 10 operating systems including Windows 10 tablets
(Windows RT tablets are not supported)
• 512 MB RAM (more is better)
• 500 MB Available Hard Disk Space
• USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Port
eSCOPE PRO (ES01000) contents
Alligator Clips (set of 9)
T Wire Piercers (set of 8)
Probes (set of 2)
CA-60 Low Current
CA-600 High Current
Banana Plug Adapter
9ft BNC Shielded Tip to Tip Banana Plug Leads (set of 8)
Inductive Pick-Up with BNC Connection
Back Probes (set of 8)
Cigarette lighter to 12
Volt DC Power Cable
12V Volt DC from Battery Power Supply
12ft Lead Extensions
(set of 9)
eSCOPE PRO & Ruggedized Notebook PC (ES01001) contents
Includes: EScope Pro, Ruggedized notebook PC and all the accessories found in the normal kit. Comes with a custom USB cable and mounting bracket set specially configured for the Ruggedized notebook PC.
eSCOPE, eSCOPE PRO & EIgnition - Rev 1.30, Released 7/13/2016
Download the eSCOPE, eSCOPE PRO & EIgnition installation/update:
Driver Download (only needed if installing eSCOPE for the first time).
This driver must to be installed before the eSCOPE software will operate. The driver is required even if operating the eSCOPE software in Demo Mode. If you are upgrading from eSCOPE PRO software revision 1.22 or older, you will need to update the driver to NI-DAQ Core Driver 9.0.2. Click on the link below to download the driver: http://ftp.ni.com/support/softlib/multifunction_daq/nidaqmx/15.1.1/Runtimes/NIDAQ1511f1Runtime.exe
Additional Update information:
eSCOPE, eSCOPE PRO, & EIgnition Download and Installation of latest version - Rev 1.30:
Quick Start Instructions:
• Download the eSCOPE update above and save it to your “My Documents” folder.
• Double-click on the downloaded file to install the eSCOPE software. If the installer asks you if it is OK to uninstall the existing version allow it to do so and then run the Setup a second time to install the new update.
• Note that the eSCOPE program will only run if you have your computer connected to eSCOPE hardware with power on unless you run it in Demo Mode.
• You must have the DAQ driver installed to use the eSCOPE, even if running in Demo Mode.
• If you are upgrading from Rev 1.21 or older:
• When you run the Setup program if the installer doesn't ask to uninstall the eSCOPE allow it to install but then run the setup program a second time to correctly uninstall the old program. Then run it a third time to install the new program.
• You'll also need to upgrade your driver. See "Driver Download" at the bottom of this page for driver details.
Revision History (most recent version can be downloaded above)
7/13/2016: Rev 1.30:
• New icon that works better with all backgrounds.
6/20/2016: Rev 1.29:
• New Logo and Icon.
6/13/2014: Rev 1.28:
• Setup for 1280x728 screen size default (wide screens). Do not install this update if your screen resolution is less than 1280x728.
• Setup EIgnition to be called from eSCOPE program instead of separate program.
• Added WrafSensor6Wire.exe & VaneAirFlowSensor.exe training videos.
• Added file loaded file name to be displayed on front panel text.
• Added new H20 pressure scaling for 25" H20 Rev2.
2/03/2012: Rev 1.27:
• Added scaling options for new Rev2 versions of Vacuum and 300 PSI pressure sensors.
• Replaced old Cam/Crank sensor waveform library with a new bigger and better library of waveforms. The new library has been extended with more cam shaft & crank shaft correlations. Many of these patterns have #1 injector & #1 ignition coil waveforms as well.
3/24/2011: Rev 1.26:
• Added capability to Zero each channel independently (used when working with pressure transducers and ECOP)
• Added ability to auto adjust window size when increasing for larger screens.
• Added option to print with grey background on graphs to save ink.
• Made scope buffer size a variable that can be adjusted on the File/Preferences pop-up.
• Added eCOP to Range options with the ability to customize the voltage to kV multiplier for eCOP channels.
• On Tools Menu, if no other tools are found it will say "No Other Tools Installed" instead of saying nothing.
• Changed the installation directory from c:\Program Files to to c:\Automotive Test Solutions to keep all ATS programs, settings, and data files in one location that Windows will not prevent access to.
12/23/2009: Rev 1.25:
• Optimized to work better with Windows 7.
• Added "Size to 1024x574 (Netbooks)" option.
• Added Panel Close (X).
• Added error popup for battery low indicator.
• Added digital input code to read battery low signal.
• Added process data routine that allows adding offsets to data.
• Increased Buffer Size.
• Added "Mark Data (Page Up)" to Deep record.
• Changed colors of "Mark Cam Shaft" and "Mark Cylinders" to faint yellow and faint green.
9/23/2007: Rev 1.24:
• Added smoothing routine to Measure & Deep Rec.
• Adding offset to Mark Cylinders for pressure transducer measurements.
• Modified Deep record save to warn if file saving to already exists.
5/24/2007: Rev 1.23:
• Fixed problem where Demo Mode would automatically get selected at startup or auto-restart if DAQ board was not seen. Pop-up will now allow user to see error and re-start or select demo mode.
• Changed Mark Cylinders to be offset -25% of one division for pressure marking. This more accurately divides up the cylinders when using the pressure sensor.
• Added Demo Mode button/indicator to main tab.
• Added 1MS/s ranges for eSCOPE PRO.
• Changed default ranges.
4/25/2007: Rev 1.22:
• First version to support both the eSCOPE and eSCOPE PRO. Program will automatically detect and setup for correct hardware at startup.
• Added setup wizard that shows hookup schematics, just-in-time training videos for various sensors, and allows setup file selection form tree of sensor/signal types.
• Added Pressure Sensor Utilities: Automatic scaling for each ATS sensor type, ZERO button, Measure tools for marking cylinders, and +/-5000.0 range setting to cover all sensors.
• Added ? Help buttons and help text tab for quick access to eSCOPE help. Also changed manual to Flash type.
• Changed labels on Timing tab to match labels on scope.
• Added open circuit detection code and indicators that display red borders around CH#s for open circuit.
• Changed custom setup folder to "SetupsCustom" instead of "Setups". Setups contains setup files that are not to be changed.
• Added colored text to CH#s on Setup tab.
• Added Right and Left Tab for Window Sizing
• Increased chart history from 5k to 10k
5/11/2006: Rev 1.21:
• First version posted on this update page.
Automotive Test Solutions is a multi-national award winning company for innovative thinking that produces patented tool solutions for the automotive industries.
Established in 2001, ATS manufactures oscilloscopes, OBD II generic scan tools, misfire detectors, pressure transducers, leak detectors, gas analyzers, borescopes,
engine simulators, ignition analyzers, and a number of high tech training products to serve the automotive technician.
Copyright © 2017 Automotive Test Solutions, Inc.
515 Wyoming Blvd. SE Suite A
Albuquerque, NM 87123
Mon-Fri 8AM - 5PM Sat - Sun Closed
Sign Up for Email Updates
For email marketing you can trust